- This event has passed.
Residential essentials – Southampton
June 21, 2017, 08:30 - 17:00£110
CPD Day for Residential Property Surveyors
DATE: 21 June 2017
TIME: 0830 – 1700
LOCATION: Chilworth Manor, Southampton
PRICE: £110.00 plus VAT (£132.00)
A full day of CPD aimed at those working as Residential Property Surveyors, this is a great way of fulfilling 6 hours of your formal CPD requirements.
Following the continued success of the Residential essentials CPD series in 2016 around the UK, the event returns with a whole new programme to update you on the latest changes and best practice to ensure you are up to date and working to the highest possible professional standards.
Feedback from previous events includes “the best value for money CPD day I have ever attended”
Well known and respected speakers such as Phillip Santo and Tom Littler, will provide essential updates on RICS guidance to include:
- Dating properties
- Identifying trees
- Wall ties
- International property measurement standards
- Identifying risks
- Domestic roofing
The full programme can be downloaded here
The cost of the day to include conference proceedings, all refreshments, lunch and a comprehensive delegate pack has been held at the same price as last year £110 plus VAT £22.00 = £132.00
CPD essentials CPD days provide
- A professional but friendly atmosphere to enhance your learning experience in quality venues
- Speakers who are practising surveyors who understand the challenges you face on a daily basis
- Updates on latest guidance
- Relevant, useful and practical topics
- The opportunity to network and discuss current issue with other local surveyors
- 6 formal hours of CPD at a value for money price
Please book your place below or by completing the booking form and returning with a cheque of paying by internet banking and emailing the form back. Invoices can be raised on request. An acknowledgement and receipt will be emailed by return.
12 people are attending Residential essentials – Southampton