Friday, 8th October 2021
Milton Hill House, Abingdon, Oxford, OX13 6AF
The Building Surveyors’ Oxford Briefing 2021 conference will take place on Friday, 8th October 2021 at Milton Hill House, Abingdon, Oxford, OX13 6AF.
The conference fees, including refreshments, lunch and delegate pack will be £110 incl. VAT, a reduced rate of £99 incl. VAT for APC candidates.
We are investigating the prospect of live streaming the event, but at this stage cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
- Book online below
- You may email or call on 07429 523183
- You may download and fill in the booking form on the conference flyer below, and post to 3CPD Ltd, Lanchet Cottage, Stuckton, Fordingbridge SP6 2HF
The programme consists of the usual variety of professional and technical talks, covering traditional and modern building surveying topics, adding up to six hours of CPD.
The topics are:
- Repair of Historic Brickwork
- Trickle down economics: the importance of building maintenance and the prospect of timber decay Matt Green, Entomologist at Rentokil Initial
- External Wall Insulation, Simon Hailes, K Systems
- Regulation 38 and Thermatech’s new Regulation 38 App, Ashley Wood, Thermatech Fire Consultants
- Duty of Care, Waste Classification and Environmental Sentencing Guidelines, Lara Ayris, Waste Plan Solutions
- Ground Source Heat Pumps, Bean Beanland, Chairman of Ground Source Heat Pump Association
Conference flyer, with booking form available here
The venue – Milton Hill House, Abingdon, Oxford, OX13 6AF
Milton Hill House is easily accessible, just 25minutes from Oxford with easy access to the M4 and M40. There is free car parking facilites.
If required social distancing measures and hand sanitising stations will be in place, with a designated area allocated for sole use by Oxford Briefing delegates. It is a very large conference room with doors that open up onto the terrace and surrounded by 22 acres of tranquil parkland available to use during breaks and lunch. There will be take away refreshments and appropriate lunches provided.
Date/time: Friday, 9th October 2020, 8.00am – 5.00pm.
Location: Milton Hill House, Abingdon, Oxford, OX13 6AF.
Cost: £99.00 (incl. lunch and VAT) for APC candidates; £110.00 (incl. lunch and VAT) for all other delegates. The conference fee includes documentation, morning and afternoon refreshments, and lunch.